The IV Lounge is a vitamin drip clinic located in Yorkville, Toronto specializing in intravenous vitamin therapy. The clinic offers a relaxing lounge setting so you will be pampered with comfort while enjoying the best quality IV. Gadgets such as an iPad and wireless earphone are provided; beverages and a relaxing music are also available for everyone.IV Vitamin Therapy
Mandatory bloodwork is required for every patient before getting an intravenous vitamin infusion. Once the result is in, our resident Naturopathic Doctor, Dr. Amauri Caversan, will design your treatment plan based on your individual needs to maximize the outcome.
Here are some friendly reminders before coming to the center for your iv therapy:
Advantages of Intravenous Vitamins:
- Drink lots of water before appointment begins
- Do not come hungry, grab a food or two
- Get active - increase body movement helps ensure a successful treatment. Tip: park a couple of blocks away and walk over to the clinic!
- Avoid OTC medications that can cause your blood vessels to constrict e.g. antihistamines and decongestants
- Relax, do deep breathing exercises to help relieve tension
1. Direct delivery to cells through the bloodstream
Intravenous vitamin therapy allows for nutrients, minerals, and vitamins to be quickly delivered to your cells so they are available for use right away.
2. Fewer side effects
Common stomach upsets such as cramps, nausea, or diarrhea usually caused by ingesting high doses of certain vitamins and minerals are avoided.
3. Can be given in high doses for more effective outcomes
Taking vitamins in high doses for a more effective outcome is only possible if given intravenously. For example, intravenous vitamin C in high dosage is believed to be beneficial in fighting side effects of chemotherapy.Types of Vitamin IV Available In Our Clinic
- has the right mix of vitamins and minerals for overall wellness and keeping your body in balance. Get energized without feeling wired. Say goodbye to adrenal fatigue with a natural boost of B12, B5, and B6.Hangover IV
- this IV cocktail rehydrates, rejuvenates, and energizes with a powerhouse of nutrients that are detoxifying, anti-inflammatory and anti-nausea.Vitamin C High Dose
- good for patients receiving conventional medical therapies, this high dosage Vitamin C infusion is clinically proven to help fight tumors and reduce the side effects of chemotherapy and radiation.Vitamin B12 IV
- 5x stronger than a regular Vitamin B12 shotDetox Drip
- this drip travels through the bloodstream attracting and drawing out toxins and heavy metals, including mercury and lead.Gluta Drip
- supports energy, immunity, and helps whiten skinSuper Virus Fighter IV
- Feel better in no time with high doses of Vitamin C, Lysine and Zinc. This vitamin drip shortens the duration of illness by attacking the virus at its core and boosting immune function.Anti-Aging IV Drip
- This anti-aging powerhouse plumps, smoothes, lightens and brightens your skin from the inside out.Alcohol and Drug Detox IV
- named as "Neurorecovery", this type of IV therapy is considered to be the most ideal method in alcohol and drug detox.Rejuvenating IV
- "Relax, Release, Renew" is a vitamin cocktail that repairs your taxed mind and body from chronic stress with a blend of restorative, calming, and rejuvenating nutrients.Top 3 Reasons Why You Should Choose The IV Lounge As Your IV Clinic in Toronto:
1. Location - located in the heart of Yorkville, Toronto with parking spaces available, complimentary drinks, soothing music and a very relaxing environment.
2. Registered and Certified IV Therapy Specialist - Dr. Amauri Caversan is board certified naturopathic doctor, and is licensed to practice naturopathic medicine and parenteral (IV) therapy in the state of Ontario.
3. 5-Star Customer Reviews - proven and tested by previous and current clients with a 5-star Google reviews rating.
Contact us now and schedule your appointment right away as spots may fill up fast:
The IV Lounge
1200 Bay Street #1102
Toronto, ON M5R 2A5
(647) 549-3484 http://www.theivlounge.ca/